OPEN FOR ORDER: CALL/ PM/ WE CHAT/ WHAT'S APP AT 0193031450

Friends And Cribs

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sudah Kurang =___^

Assalamualaikum, semua ;)

Hai, korang!.

Before lunch tadi my daughter's Nanny hantar message that my lil' Sakinah already drink her milk. Alhamdulillah.

But . . .

I'm still worrying when she is at home. Ya, I know I can still give her breast milk but I feel it is not enough for her. So, I hope she can be so co-operative with by drinking her formula milk.

Oh, yes! I did not get any Dugro Dumex Milk for her to try coz there is no small package in Cold Storage. Damn.

But . . .

Ibu buying you Appeton Multivitamin Lysene with Prebiotics. Hohohoho . . .




Hope you two will eat this everyday! Hehehehe . . .

Daaaa-

sudah kurang risau saye . . . just a lil' bit left 

=___^