OPEN FOR ORDER: CALL/ PM/ WE CHAT/ WHAT'S APP AT 0193031450

Friends And Cribs

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

toys, plastic bag, one stick and a word TANTRUM

Assalamualaikum, semua ;)

Hai, korang!

It have been two days night straight I was dreaming about this four thingy.

1. toys
2. plastic bag
3. one white stick
4. a word tantrum

The dream is a hand holding the two layered of plastic bag, Inside the plastic there is a lot of toys. And the other hand holding the white stick. When I saw the three things, my brain 'show' the word TANTRUM.

Why?

The word TANTRUM might be from the images that I have been saw last couples of days before on Facebook wall. So, that one is settle.

But what is the connection between the four thing? Hmmmmm....

By the way it just a dream though. So let it be.....

Can I? Let it be? Hmmmmmm...

Ok. Bai-

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment